On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Saturday, January 1, 2011

$0.50 Ocean Spray Juice at Safeway (wyb 4)


I found an awesome deal at Safeway tonight.  No kids with me allows me to walk around.  I spotted the Ocean Spray 100% fruit/veggie juice as part of a buy 4 save $4 sale.  They are $1.50 each when you buy 4, but to sweeten the deal there are $1 off peelies on the bottles (camouflaged on the label).  Makes each bottle $0.50!! Whoo hoo!

Hope your store has the peelies too.  I went to the Safeway at Camino Seco/Broadway for you Tucsonians!

6 comments:

  1. Okay safeway is on my list for tomorrow, I just cleaned my spice cabinet and now it's well empty, any idea who has the cheapest and are there any coupons I'm missing on them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, it is useful for me. It is very informative. Thanks for sharing this amazing post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most cherished thing in life is friendship. The most precious thing between us is understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend, I would press you all to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its very nice post and also informative thanks for sharing this amazing post

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very helpful blog post. I really appreciate the efforts you’ve done for the information.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!