On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Sunday, January 2, 2011

CVS and Wags Clearance

I went to both stores today and both are still 50% off Christmas clearance.

CVS: I didn't get a thing, but scanned my card and got a FREE $1 ECB.

Walgreens had some additional percentage off of their small candies.  I got character Hershey candies for $0.10 (using for baking..freeze for later and chop or shred for recipes).  Bags of candy were $1 (M&Ms, spiced gum drops, sparklets candies (peppermint).  I also strolled through the toy aisle and they had signs that said $4 off $9.99 toys and toys priced $6.99 were buy one get one! 

Happy Shopping!

(Tucson: this was at the Harrison/22nd Walgreens and the Houghton/Golflinks CVS)

1 comment:

  1. Wags at Golflinks and Harrison today still 50% off, I went to pick up pictures.

    Meet a super couponder visiting from Kansas today, she and her mom where clearning out the glade candles where where discounted to $1.10 so .10 after the coupons, when I couldn't find my loan coupon for it, she gave me 2, so sweet, and I warned her which cashier to stay away from

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!