On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Fry's Run.....


I had a great Fry's trip tonight....
  • First off, met a fellow couponer who gave me a FREE coffemate creamer q and .55c Scotch tape (if you are reading this....thanks, again, Leyla!-I did remember your nam-just spelled it atrociously
  • Then I found some good clearance items -insert yippee here. 
  • Then, found the Bounty Basic on closeout $1.07 I actually did a dance in the aisle for this one!!!!
  • Then my cashier was sweet -took all my $ off competitors qs (Albertson's $10/$100 and Fresh and Easy $5/$25) 
  • The bag boy said he was actually watching an "extreme couponer" and was amazed at the sheer length of my receipt...hahaha not quite an extreme couponer but a great night....
  • Paid $33.58 and got a $5 cat back plus going to get some money back for an incorrect charge  on one of the clearance lotions
I didn't take a pic but I got the following:

MEGA items:
(4) Wheat Thins Fire roasted tomato stix (my fam luvs) $1.99
Use $1/2 from Safeway football bklt
Plus Target $1/2 HERE
Final: .50c each
(2) Ritz Crackers $1.99
Use.75c/1 from Safeay Football bklt
plus Target .50c/1 HERE
Final: FREE
(2) Scotch tapes $1
use .55c HERE (thanks, Leyla!)
Final: FREE
(4) Oscar Meyer lunch meats $2.79
Use $1/2 from Safeway football bklt
plus $1/2 Target HERE
Final:$1.79
(5) Monster Energy Drinks .99c ( no q)
(2) Sobe lifewaters .49c (no q)
 (4)Philadelphia Cream Cheese .99c*
Use .50c/2 HERE
Plus .50c/2 from Target HERE
Final: .25 each when u buy 2
(2)Kraft Cheese Singles $1.49*
Use $1/1 from HERE
Plus $1/2 Target HERE
Final: FREE when u buy 2
(1)I Can't Believe it's Not Butter .99c*
Use .60c from RP 1/23
Final: FREE
(4)Arrowhead 24 Pack Water $2.99*
Use possible peelies $1/2
Final" $2.49 when u buy 2 (plus Catalina deal buy 4 get $5)
(3) + (3) bleach ALL laundry detergent $2.99*
Use $1 from SS 1/16
Plus buy ALL get free Clorox from Albertson's savings book
Final: $1.99 for ALL and bleach!
(1)Finish Dishwasing Tablets 20 ct. $2.99*
Use $2.25 from SS 1/2
Plus $1.50 Target HERE
Final: .76c overage
(1)Pampers Wipes $1.49*
Load Fry's $1 e coupon HERE
Final: .49c
(5)Reach Toothbrush $1*
Use $3/3 from SS 1/9 or $1/1 from RP 10/10
Final: FREE when u buy 3

Non-MEGA items:
(2 lbs.)Red Seedless Grapes .97c/lb.
(2lbs.)Roma tomatoes $1/lb.
(1)Kroger cottage cheese/sour cream $1 
(1) 8 count Energizer AA batteries $4 on clearance
Use $1.50 peelie on another package
Final: $2.50
(12)Yoplait Singles .44c
Use .50c/4 from HERE
Plus .50c/10 Target from HERE
Final: 20c each when u buy 10+
(3)Softsoap .88c
Use .35c from Fry's Pharmacy Book
Final: FREE
(4) Vaseline Lotions- clearance $1.69
Use $1 from RP 1/30
Final:.69c (there were a whole table of them)
(2) Hormel Pepperoni $1.50
Use  $1 /1 from Safeway football bklt
Final: .50c
(2) Vitamin water $1.59
Use BoGo (no longer available)
Final: .80c each
1/2 gallon lactose free milk $3.99 (no q)
(7) Bounty basic paper towels $1.07
Use .25c of any from PG or PG 1/30
Final: .07c
(2) Farmer John sausage Links $1.13
Use .75c HERE
Final:.13c
(2) Clorox Wipes travel size $1.29
Use .75c from HERE
plus tearpad at clorox wipes for grocery carts buy 2 items get free bleach.( I need to give some bleach away!)
Final: 2 wipes and bleach .58c

6 comments:

  1. Great job on your run!!

    I am really hoping to catch the bounty deal at my store!! I really need paper towels! I have checked 2 stores so far and no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Welcome!! It was so great meeting you!! And....thanks for the paper towel coupons!! P.S. She really was NOT kidding about the dance! My husband told me about it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KC: Thank you-since I live in MX (LOL) I was at the 22nd/Old Spanish trail store-I hope you find them at your store-someday we should meet :)
    Leyla: Awesome meeting you too-I felt so happy to see another couponer-I hope we keep in touch-oh and do you know about La Estrella?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Christina Yes we will keep in touch for sure!! No! What is La Estrella?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leyla-Check out my post here on quepasa about La estrella : http://quepasaarizona.blogspot.com/2011/01/cupones-nuevos-el-viernesnew-coupons-on.html
    And you are an awesome deal finder-maybe someday we could do like a Tucson coupon swap? Off to the Zoo-hopefully post later...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christina-Yeah sounds great! I'm gonna check it out! And as far as finding deals--I do get a little help from some other bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!