On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My day and my finds...JC Penny Clearance



I had an awesome day! UofA kids activity at the Poetry Center (free), stopped by UMC memorial and saw friends that were directly injured from the Tucson tragedy (perfect timing to see they were recovering so well), lunch from Chik-fil-A ($5 for 2 kids, Dad and mom w q's of course!), Reid Park play (free) and JC Penny clearance shopping ($16)  all before my Fry's run!

It was one of those I really Love living in the Old Pueblo days, sigh....


From the picture above you can see I went sock crazy!!!!!!  The boys socks, underwaer, pajamas and thermals were great prices!
  •  Boys 6 pack of socks size m (9-2) $1.57 each
  • Woman's crazy keep my feet warms socks with puffy ball things :) $3.17
  • Cute Give Peace a Chance notebook cover thing with paper and folders inside $5.97 (gift)

  There were 3 packs of boys boxers size xs-l for $2.17 and undershirts 3 packs $1.97 too!  there was a lot of older girls, boys, womens and baby clearance racks as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!