On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

One Year subscription to Scholastic Parent & Child Magazine $6 or $1



I am so excited for these magazine deals- I love magazines...I love novels too....I think I even like textbooks a bit too much but with my life and schedule magazines are an easy way for me to satiate my hunger for reading and information!

So I would like to share what I just ordered-A 1 year subscription to Scholastic Parent and Child Magazine!  It is only $6 but if this is your first time it will give you a $5 credit and it will only be $1 (I am not new but I paid the $6)  I love this magazine....It often comes with coupons and exclusive deals!

In addition by getting it through this deal on Mamapedia you can give a percentage back to a school of your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!