On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

$1.50 off Eggs Printable Coupon when you buy Country Crock



 I found a coupon on the El Super on-line ad while I was checking for produce prices for my Wedenday Walmart trip - see my post HERE..anyhow, back to the coupon

$1.50 off eggs when you buy Country Crock and we have Country Crock coupons from the  insert RP 11/13/11 25c/1 or 40c/1 HERE

To print the coupon from El Super go HERE- It says it is a manufacturer's coupon- it expires 11/22/11
You may want to enlarge the coupon before printing.

*There is also a $2 of Kraft foods listed coupon but it says El Super so I am thinking Walmart will take it but I doubt it can be used anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!