On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Crazy Coupon Mess- Part 3 of 3

This is how I stack in my divided binder categories
I finally have my coupons under control!!!!  I feel so organized and cleaned up.
all new inserts cut, filed and new ads/mailers on the side!

 I went to Walgreens yesterday for a nice trip - I will post in a few and to Walmart today to price match some produce.

It was so nice to have organized coupons and ads with me.

I still have restaurant/retail coupons to organize in the smaller folders but I am happy with my progress :)

How do you organize your coupons? Binder or another method?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!