On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day- Are you celebrating?



HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

I had the amazing opportunity to visit Ireland when I lived in Amsterdam in the summer of 1998 and it is true what they say about the shades of green.  The Guiness also really flows like rivers in the pubs!

I wanted to post a pic of my trip but I do not have a scanner (maybe I need to invest).  There are some funny ones of me outside the Guiness Factory :)

So we are off to Breuggers for green bagels, Bear Canyon Library for crafts and fun then to Bear Essential News Summer Camp Festival at Golf N' Stuff! Check out all the things to do on the Tucson Happenings tab.

What are you doing on the fine 'ol day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!