On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Friday, April 20, 2012

Sign Up for Swagbucks and Earn Gift Crad for Searching the Internet


I LOVE  Swagbucks!It is a way to earn points and cash in for Amzon gift crads or many other rewards!

You can go HERE to sign up!

Today is mega Swagbucks Day which usually means more Swagbucks just for searching through them! I use the search a lot- at first I was used to Goggle but it literally takes less than a second for me to scroll down once and the web search results are usually the same after the paid sponsor results.  There will e a header that says Web Results and those are always very accurate for me- For signing up you get 30 points automatically!

I checked rewards and 450 will get me a $5 Amazon.com gift card

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!