On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Nutrisystem Turbo 10 Week #4 {A Review} So Many Choices

Nutrisystem Turbo 10 Week #4 {A Review}
I was given the Nutrisystem Program for 3 months in exchange for my review and posts but like always the opinions and posts are all my own.
This week for me has been about finding my favorites. The Nutrisystem Turbo 10 plan has over 25 options for breakfast alone.  I have been trying different combos adding in the PowerFuels (healthy protein choices) and the SmartCarbs.There are so many choices for meals on Nutrisystem, you will find the things you like and can order more of those.
For breakfast, I have been preparing the waffles with peanut butter or almond butter.This is an easy meal to quickly make on a school morning for me before teaching. It keeps me fueled until my mid-morning snack.
For lunch, I have been choosing a lot of wraps and different veggies. I like cucumbers and carrots for a refreshing side with the melts like this one with some 0 calorie ranch dressing.
For dinner, there are so many great options and I usually add jalapeƱos to everything- see my week #3 review below about spicing all my food up. This week, the kids got to have carryout pizza and I didn't eat any of it- I repeat, I didn't eat any of it. That is a BIG win for me! The easiest thing for me to do was have my own pizza from Nutrisystem and add veggies and chiles to the top.
For desserts and snacks- I like mainly the chocolate options and now that I have tried so many different things, I ordered many of my favorites for next month. The plan is flexible and you can choose your faves- I really like that. It helps me to feel like I am not on a "diet" but just making better choices. 

This week I lost 2 pounds! A total of 11 pounds in 4 weeks, 228 to 217- getting there :)

Visit Nutrisystem.com or call 1-800-435-4074
to find out more.

You may like to read why I chose this path: http://arizonafamilies.blogspot.com/2016/07/my-nutrisystem-journey-begins-now.html
Week #1 Review :
http://arizonafamilies.blogspot.com/2016/07/nutrisystem-turbo-10-week-1-review.html
Week #2 Review:
http://arizonafamilies.blogspot.com/2016/07/nutrisystem-turbo-10-week-2-review.html
Week #3 Review:
http://arizonafamilies.blogspot.com/2016/08/nutrisystem-turbo-10-week-3-spice-it-up.html





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!